Nelson Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing business in Chelmsford who have had a recent investment from a leader within its field.
12 month contract. Immediate Start.
SAP - Credit Control - Manufacturing - $10m ledger - On site parking
This role will be responsible for the daily operations of Credit Control and Sales Ledger.
- To assist in reducing all aspects of the Groups Credit Risk.
- Support the Group Credit Manager ensuring the function operates within the financial control and procedures set by the Group policies.
- Monitor and maintain the debtor days and % of overdue for debtor ledgers for each company within corporate targets.
- Proactively chase external customers and escalate any concerns and risks directly to the Business Unit Managers / Sales Leads and the Group Credit Managers.
- Manage a multi currency ledger of $40 billion (split amongst the credit control team)
• Credit Management Qualification or a minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience in a medium to large organisation
• Experience of an ERP system - preferably SAP
• Strong team player with a flexible and can do approach
• Knowledge of End to End Sales, Delivery, Collection process
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting business in a time of change an expansion. If you have the desired skills then please apply today to be considered for an interview.