Roberts Radio - Regional Training Executive - Liverpool
Part Time, Permanent
Working: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Salary: £10,800 (£18,000 Full Time Equivalent) + up to 15% Bonus opportunity, mileage, mobile phone, tablet
Territory: Manchester, Liverpool, York, Leeds, Sheffield, Blackburn, Blackpool, Doncaster, and surrounding areas
*please note own vehicle is required but business mileage will be paid at £0.28 per mile
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Training Executive on our Roberts Radio team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building productive relationships in store and provide store staff with detailed product training and sales support to enable them to confidently promote and sell products within the Roberts radio range
- Ensuring retail excellence in stores, from brilliant basics to eye catching displays
- Understand customer requirements and promote the Roberts Radio range in line with their needs
- Achieve and exceed store KPIs
- Reporting daily
- Being the 'Eyes and Ears’ of Roberts radio with in retail
You will have:
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Technology experience is preferred and an interest in technology is a must!
- A passion for audio and/or music could help
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive package
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!