EYFS Phase Leader
Our Primary School in Walsall is looking to recruit a EYFS Phase Leader to join them on a permanent basis. The role is an immediate start, however the School can accommodate September 2017.
As a Early Years Foundation Stage Phase Leader your duties will include;
- Providing a high standard of provision for pupils
- Responsibility for the development of the EYFS curriculum
- Act as mentor for new staff
- Liaise with colleagues to identify group and individual training needs and provide support for colleagues
- Monitor use of resources
- Contribute to the vision and ethos of the school
- Review pupil progress
To apply for this role please submit your CV.
We are a team of specialist recruiters and educational leaders who recruit senior leaders into education establishments and provide school improvement services to impact learning outcomes
This is one of many school leadership roles we are working on across the country, please contact us if you are considering a change of role or have a vacancy. ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.