Strategic Account Manager (energy - gas / electricity)
Do you have 5 years’ experience working in the utility industry as an Account Manager, managing the service delivery to key clients? Do you have excellent customer service, negotiation and presentation skills and experience? A leading energy broker based in London are expanding both in the UK and international markets, and are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to develop and sustain the working relationship with suppliers and clients. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the customer relationship, including pricing and delivery.
- Be responsible for management and service delivery to key clients.
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new clients.
- Maintain account profitability whilst ensuring overall growth and the development of the account and their service package.
- Be sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning and good service delivery. Control situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs.
- Ensure a high level of performance by the support teams and partner personnel.
- Maintain open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and senior management.
- Develop and sustain working relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Project manage the roll-out of all their services. Work closely with the Operations team to ensure that new services are understood and implemented in line with clients’ expectations.
- Assist with a variety of queries, investigate customer complaints and ensure that they are dealtwith to the customer's satisfaction.
- Attend client sites throughout the UK to provide required support on-site as well as educate and promote business opportunities.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of five years within utility industry
- Experience in customer service, account and project management
- Strong organisational skills with a good level of computer literacy
- Ability to communicate and influence at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- An understanding of energy purchasing/ risk management strategies(highly desirable)
- Ability to manage budgets (Desirable)