Senior Analyst - Credit Risk Strategy - SAS
Senior Analyst - Commercial Strategy - SAS
Up to £47,000 + extremely strong benefits + bonus
A leading Retail Financial Service organisation is seeking talented Senior Analysts to join the business as part of a fast paced and quick growth commercial strategy team. If your favourite part of your job is coming up with recommendations, understanding the underlying value of data and delivering this a variety of stakeholders then this role may be for you.
Working across one of the largest UK's retail portfolios you will have the chance to utilise your strong SAS skillset to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data and drive commercial driven decisioning. You can expect to be involved with a variety of different projects, from Credit Risk to new product strategy through to campaign segmentation and even Fraud. Your role will include a significant amount of delivering insight and recommendations to internal stakeholders across the business, and you will be given the chance to lead these engagements from early on.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline (mathematics, statistics, economics)
- Proven experience in a commercial analytics environment (ideally with a strategic focus)
- Comfortable working with SAS with large data sets (hundreds of thousands, millions of rows)
- Proven numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Passionate about a career driving insight
Credit Risk, Strategy, Product, Portfolio, Financial Services, Banking, Loan, Credit Card, Mortgages, SAS, SQL