WordPress Developer - Digital Agency - remote work 3 days week
Revere are working with a tremendous digital agency based in the heart of London who need a talented WordPress Developer to join them asap.
The ideal WordPress Developer will be able to work remote for up to 3 days per week. As a WordPress Developer you will get involved with developing products for brands within sports, fashion and retail.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer with a strong commercial background in building a variety of different sites, someone who can work well in a team but also manage their own time effectively especially when working remotely. There will be an element of client facing, meeting clients etc.
WordPress Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with wider digital team to ensure the site is constantly improved
- Write clean code
- Up to speed with latest technology and trends
- Self-motived and able to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills
WordPress Developer Required Skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and standard plugins
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Knowledge of WooCommerce
- Knowledge of RESTful Api’s
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code
- Theme/template integration.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues
Salary: £30k to £35k
Location: central London
Start date: ASAP
The Digital Recruitment Firm is acting as an employment recruitment agency in regards to the WordPress Developer role. If you feel you have the right skills please apply to this advert or call us for an informal chat.