Financial Reporting & Capital Accountant
Leading International insurer has a requirement for a Financial Reporting & Capital Accountant on a permanent basis, reporting directly to the financial reporting manager, this role will ensure financial reporting & capital deliveries to the group are made on time, to the desired quality level, in an effective control environment with superior quality financial records, you will liaise and coordinate internal & external auditors to ensure that financial information is ultimately fit for purpose
Role responsibilities will include:
- Group reporting deliveries, this includes ECON V100 (actuals), excel pack deliveries and additional note deliveries (V620) for allocated entities.
- Capital deliveries to group and Lloyd's (Coming Into Line) including production of plans, reporting of actuals, managing dividend process and providing transparent commentary to Senior Management.
- The coordination of investment reporting and assisting in the regular updating of ENP/BMP and liquidity reporting.
- The production of relevant financial information for management/external bodies as timetabled or ad- hoc as requested.
- Ensure effective financial information data flow processes and systems are in place to accurately record transactions ensuring interfaces to the General Ledger are effective and efficient.
- Production of completed financial statements (Report & Accounts) for allocated entities.
- Understanding how financial information is produced, including key assumptions and areas of judgement.
- Provide cover for areas within the team, as delegated by the Financial Reporting Manager
- Ensure all processes are documented effectively, detailing areas of financial judgement
The Successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, with current insurance market experience (group reporting experience), you will also possess advanced excel skills. For more information please contact ,