Complaint Handler ( Essex lender) Brentwood
A 1st class opportunity for an experienced Complaint handler.
We have an exciting opportunity based in Essex, working for a second charge lender. You will be reporting directly to the Servicing Team Leader and will be acknowledging and resolving both written and verbal customer complaints.
You will make fair and impartial decisions on whether to uphold a complaint in line with company regulatory guidelines and will use complaint information to improve customer experience and complaint handling.
Responsibilities for the role of Complaints Handler
- Handling written and escalated telephone complaints and DSAR requests in accordance with company policy and regulatory guidelines
- Aiding the production and/or analysis of MI for the monthly complaints report
- Maintaining appropriate records relating to complaint activity
- Ensure the customer resolution team meets the and maintains complaint and DSAR request time-lines
Experience required for the role of Complaints Handler
- Experience gained within complaints, FOS and DSAR handling roles
- Solid understanding of the Dispute Resolution rules (DISP) and TCF
- Bespoke letter writing experience is essential
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines