Market-Leading UK Brokerage
The successful applicants will be joining the company as the newest members of the Foreign Exchange broking desk. You will be taken through the excellent graduate training scheme in order to build, refine and hone your understanding of the FX world. Once trained you will be responsible for liaising both with new and existing clients on a daily basis helping to secure and retain funds.
This is an incredibly fast paced and busy role where candidates can expect to speak to a wide variety of high profile corporate clients every day. You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and generating new business
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Managing corporate accounts
- Orchestrating the smooth opening of new accounts.
The selected candidates will need to be able to:
- Maintain a focus upon goals and results whilst striving to exceed targets
- Deliver top quality customer services and relationship management throughout all trades
- Develop a solid understanding of both the financial and foreign exchange sectors
- Exhibit high levels of patience when developing new business connections.
Candidate Must Haves
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner, for dealing with clients over the phone
- Proven record of working and thriving within a target driven environment
- Ability to work well within a tight knit team.
- Offer insight into further enhancing the company's smooth running and reputation
- Commitment to providing first class customer service.
Apply today if you are interested, we only have 10 vacancies left for our Summer academy!