The exciting world of insurance application fraud is rapidly evolving and as a Fraud Coordinator you'll play a key role in the implementation of the tools and processes supporting the Company's counter-fraud strategy.
You'll become part of a diverse team of specialists leading the fight against fraud, interacting with a wide range of stakeholders and suppliers, working to develop market-leading fraud protection across a range of distribution channels. This function is pivotal in protecting our Business from the effects of Fraud, and ensures our ambitious plans for growth have strong foundations.
You'll be involved in:
* Research, development, evaluation and assessment of information and intelligence in support of the team's analytics functions
* Maintaining and searching databases and intelligence tools to identify new fraud
* Identifying suspicious patterns and links warranting further investigation
* Preparation and delivery of research findings
* Logging intelligence to ensure its usability in proactive fraud management
* Collating and co-ordinating all sources of intelligence across the business
* Undertaking ad-hoc analysis to support the broker consultancy function
* Providing administrate support across the team
Ideally we're looking for someone that's working in similar role and another insurer or financial services company, however we will consider a graduate level person that has the knowledge of fraud research and analysis. You'll have ambition and a commitment to develop your skill-set and knowledge within this field.
Skills & Experience:
* Ability to maintain databases and pick up new innovative system processes
* Strong Excel skills
* Good research skills and demonstrates the ability to think outside the box
* Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience in Microsoft office
* A background in Insurance, Law enforcement or financial services would be an advantage
* General knowledge and understanding of iBase / i2 is preferred but not essential
* An awareness of handling and processing intelligence in accordance with the National Intelligence Model (NIM) preferred