Assistant Facilities Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Facilities Manager in Bristol to assist the Facilities Manager with hard and soft service management
Our client is a market leading facilities service provider with an excellent reputation in the market
The Bristol based Assistant Facilities Manager will be responsible for;
- To support the Regional Facilities Manager with the day to day delivery of the Facilities service at the site
- Assisting with ensuring that facilities available at each site remain in a manageable, safe and effective condition.
- Assisting with ensuring all services, including Security, Cleaning, Health & Safety, Environmental, Maintenance, Space Management and Office Services (photocopying, mail, stationery, etc), provided are timely, appropriate and provided in a professional manner
- To provide support to Business units and assist with the delivery of their services.
- Management of the site Facilities team
- Financial Management
- Be aware of and understand cost control and budgets
- Where appropriate, assist with completion of financial recording to required finance deadlines including forecasting, actuals and budgets
- Ensure invoice queries dealt with promptly
- Assist with control of Fixed Assets
The successful candidate for the Assistant Facilities Manager role will have a proven track record in a similar role and will have IOSH
A salary of up to £27,000 is on offer to the successful candidate as well as an excellent opportunity to progress in a growing business