Commercial Account Executive
Our major Broking Client is looking for another talented and experienced Commercial Account Executive to join their successful and growing team.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with sophisticated Clients who value your expertise and advice, across all their business risks.
You will be primarily responsible for delivering high quality and efficient service to large clients covering all Property and Casualty risks as well as leading projects and other initiatives.
As an Account Executive some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Pro-actively assisting in the day to day running of Client's risk and insurance programmes
* Overseeing the preparation of renewal submissions, compliant issuance of renewal report, policy documentation and all other client documentation.
* Meeting clients, in some cases leading meetings
* Working on and sometimes leading new business pitches.
* Delivering the co-ordination of global service, where appropriate, as directed by the Client Director
* Contributing pro-actively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
As an Account Executive your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Ability to positively engage clients
* Ability to lead accounts and take responsibility for service delivery
* Good Commercial Insurance technical knowledge
* Good communication, decision making and problem solving skills
* Ability to co-ordinate activities within a cross-functional team
* Compliance with regulatory and business procedures