Summary of Role: Delivery of Training in the franchised business of domiciliary care. To assist with developing training for social care and carrying out training administration duties. To assist and develop compliance procedures and manuals for the organisation.
- To carry out administrative duties for the training department
- To organise training events and meetings
- To facilitate and deliver training at all levels of social care
- Assist in the management and development of the online training system
- To ensure training delivery is compliant with all Caremark systems, procedures and methodology
- To be closely involved in the implementation of any new Company service or policy
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and regulations
- To keep abreast of a national guidelines for training and development
- Plan and coordinate training and pilot schemes in the company owned care office and specifically chosen offices in the network
- Production of progress reports and information as required by the National Training Manager
- Attend all company events, meetings and training as required
- From time to time, carry out duties that may fall outside the summary of the role at the request of the Directors that are within the scope and spirit of employment with Caremark.
Reports to: National Training Manager