Our client is a well-known, well-respected branded restaurant company who are looking for passionate & enthusiastic Sous Chefs. The key feature of their offering is delivering quality food quickly and served to the highest standards found on the high street. If you are a Sous Chef with branded restaurant experience who is looking to learn every day & push their career forward then you should give us a call.
Responsibilities of a Sous Chef:
- Assisting the Head Chef in managing the requirements & needs of the kitchen brigade
- Leading by example in day-to-day kitchen tasks
- Stock control and ordering
- Health and safety compliance
- Ensuring kitchen hygiene & cleanliness
To be a successful Sous Chef, you will be:
- An absolute foodie who loves delivering the highest quality dishes from fresh, and takes pride in doing so
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivational - for both BOH & FOH teams
- Keen on working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Open to learning and progressing your career
- Excited about the thought of working within a respected brand
If the above sounds like something you would be excited to hear more about you should definitely get in touch. Salary and benefits are highly competitive for a Sous Chef role in London, in a vibrant and exciting culture.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.