RH - 893528 - 1406
Salary - £32,000 - £35,000
Job Title - Registered Home Manager
Area: Walsall, West Midlands
Skyex resourcing are proud to be representing a Nationwide provider of specialist outcome focused care to people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs, Autism, Acquired Brain Injuries, and Challenging Behaviours. Our client is a forward-thinking organisation with a successful record of accomplishment in delivering person led services for well over 20 years.
They are looking to recruit a Registered Manager with previous experience managing services for individuals with Learning Disabilities and Autism. As the manager, you will hold CQC registration for the service which currently provides care to multiple individuals with a variety of needs including Autism, Learning Disabilities and Complex Care.
- Drive the referral process to ensure efficient and timely screening of referrals forappropriateness, and to ensure effective and professional communication with referral andpurchasing authorities about the services and other services in the group
- Review and acquire authorisation all service proposals developed for submission to purchasing authorities.
- Ensure proper service delivery to users.
- Prepare administrative reports for the company and/or funding sources, as required.
- Participate in the development of annual operational, business, development and financial plans.
- Manage monthly sales and expenses in comparison to budget, and recommend appropriate operational or budgetary adjustments.
- Conduct performance evaluations of all clinical and administrative staff under your supervision.
- Ensure client confidentiality at all times, and company confidentiality as appropriate.
- Relevant professional Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 5, QCF Level 5 Award Certificate or Diploma, HNC, HND, Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care. or
- Level 4 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 4, QCF Level 4 Award, Certificate, or Diploma, BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma, Certificate, or Award and working towards a professional Qualification at Level 5 as above.
- Proven record of accomplishment working with individuals with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
- 3 years' experience within a social care management experience.
For more information please contact Ryan on or send an up to date CV
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.