Inbound Mortgage Specialist
Customer Service Specialist (Telephony)
Start Date: 7th August
Salary £17,730 per annum + 20% shift allowance
Our client is recruiting for a number of Customer Services Specialists to join their expanding team in Coventry.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be enthusiastic, customer service driven and passionate about building relationships. You will be taking inbound calls making you the first point of contact for our customers. After training, you will have the ability to understand customer situations regarding their mortgages. You will be working in a very fast paced environment with a very supporting team.
What do you need:
- Educated to C or above GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) standard
- Ideally educated to A level
- Evidence of recent customer service experience within a fast paced environment, ideally within financial services
- Evidence of building relationships with customers.
- Experience of working towards performance, quality and productivity measures and goals
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills, ideally telephony
- Thorough and driven to achieve high standards
- Reliable, committed and flexible
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about your development.
- Full Training is provided at the same location. 5 weeks training - Mon -Fri 9am - 5pm.
- This is a full time permanent position, with progression opportunities available.
- £17,070- £20,180 per annum (dependent upon relevant experience) Plus a 20% shift allowance in addition to basic salary.
Our client's contact centre is open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm, Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm, and Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm. Hours of work will be 35 hours based on a shift pattern across the contact centres opening hours.