This role will involve coordinating the customer enquiry from beginning to end ensuring that excellent customer service is provided.
Your duties include planning the day for the engineers, communicating your intentions to both members of staff via your planning system and to your customers.
The role will then involve following this journey through by gathering information for the completed work and communicating this with the customer and internal staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To operate as an effective member of the team
- The Management of the phone system including the receiving and making of calls
- A high standard of communication including dealing with challenging situations
- Continual communication via telephone, interactions & E-mails to keep all customers informed
- The Receiving, allocation and coordinating work
- The planning of your day to maximise productivity and efficiency
- To be flexible in your approach to all aspects of work
You will have experience of coordinating a team of engineers and planning their days and routes for the work carried out in the field.
Full training will be provided in terms of systems etc.