Our client is an ambitious and fast growing insurance company, they are a friendly and fast paced, ambitious company that have exciting plans over the next few years and are looking to recruit high calibre individuals in the local area.
£16000 - £18000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
Full time, permanent contract based on 37.5 hours p/w. Initial training will be 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and after that the hours will be set shift patterns of either 8am to 4.30pm or 11.30am to 8pm on a rolling 6 day on / 3 day off rota which will include weekends.
Due to the location of the office, own transportation is recommended.
The ideal candidate will be confident and articulate with an excellent telephone manner.
Previous sales and / or customer service experience is an advantage.
- Answering inbound calls, including telephone quotations and sales support.
- Making outbound calls (returning voicemails / customer care calls.)
- Submitting online travel quotations (data entry.)
- Responding to incoming emails from customers
- Maintaining client databases.
- General office administration / duties.
- Full training will be provided.