Business Development Exec/Trainee - Innovative, award winning Recruitment company
Business Development Executive / Trainee Recruiter. face to face and telesales.
My client is a mid-sized highly consultative recruitment organisation, they are experts specialising in IT recruitment solutions within Broking and Fintech, Banking and Market Infrastructure.
In order to further grow their business development function they are seeking a professional articulate individual to report directly into one of the Directors.
What makes this organisation special is their solutions focussed approach to recruitment; they are at the forefront of evolution within the industry, are regularly involved in industry events and deliver significant ROI to an enviable client base. New ideas include fully integrated video application platforms for client approaches along with mobile apps designed to facilitate faster specialist candidate applications. Their approach has led to them consistently winning a number of industry leading awards and ensures a pitch that generates strong interest from prospective clients.
The role of Business Development Executive will entail:
- Research, analysis and lead generation
- Cold calling new and existing clients to pitch solutions
- Attending frequent meetings and pitches with financial services organisations, alongside the AD to directly gain access to PSA's
Skills and experience required:
- At least a years telesales experience, preferably cold calling professional organisations or individuals with influence
- Presentable, articulate approach, able to negotiate, pitch, objection handle and present solutions both face to face and over the telephone
- Knowledge or experience within recruitment, broking, or financial services would be considered an asset
- Specially tailored commission structure facilitating OTE c.£50k year one
- Large delivery function to fill business generated freeing up your time to focus on sales
- Innovative solutions permitting the business to remain at the forefront of the industry
- Direct mentoring and one to one support from highly experienced Associate Director along with regular training from the MD and CEO
- Quarterly team targets for trips away along with regular social events
- Excellent promotion prospects with share options at AD level
- Genuine opportunity to be involved in business growth and "have a say"
- Benefits including Private healthcare and free gym membership
To learn more please either apply or contact Max Abrahams at Squid Ink Solutions.