We are currently recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager for a highly regarded and extremely well established Hotel group based in South London. The firm are looking for a dynamic ACA who is looking to make their first move from practice. The ideal candidate will be keen on the hospitality industry and eager to explore this phenomenal opportunity promising great progression.
- Set. European reporting timetable, .monitor compliance by in-country teams. Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Manage the efficient year end. external audit processes at both .group and local levels including liaising with external audit firm
- Responsibility for the preparation of management reporting packs for several different hospitality related investments to third party investors and lenders in Europe on a quarterly/monthly/annual basis
- Responsible for corporate cost budgets for .designed hotel investment and property holding entities together with quarterly actual to budget updates.
- Assist the transactions team with modelling. requirements, transaction costs monitoring, acquisition accounting and any post transactional set up and integration projects .as required.
Skills and qualifications:
- ACA, ideally Big 4
- Straight from practice or one year PQE
- A background in hospitality would be desirable but not imperative