Online Trading Manager
The Online Trading Manager is combining passion for the brand and commercial flair, you'll manage a team effectively to deliver and optimise all seasonal and product online launches and actively react to trade insights.
My client is a very well established player in the world of Retail and Online. They have several stores throughout the UK and have a huge online presence which is rapidly growing.
As a key member of the management team, the Online Trading Manager has overall responsibility for optimising trade activity and the customer journey across our website in order to drive business performance. Combining passion for the brand and commercial flair, you'll manage a team effectively to deliver and optimise all seasonal and product online launches and actively react to trade insights. This is a real growth part of our business and we look to double the size of our online business in the next year.
Working closely with the merchandising, buying and other departments, you will build strong relationships and be fully informed of product availability and launch dates to ensure this is communicated. You'll also communicate trade updates to the wider omnichannel team and tie up plans across all marketing channels.
You will be managing the campaign and site update process (email, website content and banners) you'll balance key brand messages and commercial targets and utilise trade reporting to continually feedback on and enhance performance.
Key skills required for an Online Trading Manager in Exeter are -
- Ideally you will be an experience online marketer with a strong technical background in working across platforms and using google Analytics and other programmes to deliver business results and an exceptional customer journey.
- Dynamic and constantly on top of online developments and trends. You will need to think in an innovate way and be able to adapt to change quickly.
- Motivation, drive and pro activity are key to enable you to plan, manage and prioritise multiple tasks when deadlines need to be met.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to work closely with the rest of the team, other departments and suppliers building strong relationships in a professional manner.
- Experience in writing reports containing insights and analysis when needed.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Package