Sales Account Manager - Events Agency
Chillisauce is currently looking for Sales Account Managers to work in the field of Event Sales and bookings in the Stag and Hen Department. The role would be full time and office based in London SE1. The Sales Account Manager would be earning an OTE of £32k and closing down customers placing Stag and Hen enquiries.
Chillisauce is an exciting, dynamic, fast growing events agency located in London SE1. Established over 12 years, Chillisauce is one of the biggest providers of Stag, Hen and Activity weekends in the UK. We are also a leading player in Corporate Events sector. The new positions have arisen as the company is looking to expand.
This is a telephone based sales role. All our enquiries are inbound and come in via e-mail or over the phone. Therefore there is no cold calling involved. Our prospective clients have usually viewed our website and outline to us what has caught their eye along with dates and a budget. Your role is to contact them, discuss options and prices and email across quotes. After some follow up conversations your objective is to conclude a deal for an event package. After which you take a deposit, book up hotels and activity centres and perform other general booking administration. From there you ensure the full balance is received on time and see that everything runs like clockwork up until and after the event.
Consumer Event Sales Team:
We organise package events mainly for Stag & Hen weekends that include fun and adrenaline based activities as the primary focus across the UK and Europe. Things like go-karting, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, cocktail making, pole dancing and pampering spa days. Our packages also include hotel accommodation, nightclub entrances, restaurant bookings and airport transfers.
- Excellent confident communication skills. Naturally persuasive.
- Outgoing personality. Enjoys socialising and experiencing nightlife.
- A competitive streak, a strong work ethic.
- Be passionate about organising events and understand the importance of the Hen and Stag weekends.
- Go the extra mile to make a sale and to charm your way into our customers' affections.
- Provide excellent customer service and a winning telephone manner. A passion to make customers happy.
- Previous successful sales & customer service experience is essential.
- Applicants have come from a recruitment, estate agency or retail sales background looking for a more fun product to sell.
- You should be motivated by earning commission and live by the motto "Work Hard - Play Hard!"
The Sales Account Manager should be educated to a GCSE, "A" Level standard. They may also possess a relevant degree or have an Events Management qualification. They may also be a recent graduate looking for their first sales role or perhaps wanting to move to their second job.
- Base Salary + commission for all sales
- 20 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pension arrangements
- Monthly reward celebrations for hitting targets
- Incentive vouchers for over performing and internal competitions
- Travel around the UK and Europe to test and experience the events and activities we sell
Please send CVs along with covering letter as to why you would be suitable for the role. Potential start date: immediate.
(Strictly no agencies please)