Account Executive - Events
Mobilise are delighted to have been retained by one of London's most unique creative studio marketing agencies in order to identify a talented Account Executive to add to their rapidly growing team.
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. They design moments people that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
Their clients include some of the world's best known brands and agencies, and they are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Recently named Best Small Agency of the Year by Creativepool, they're well known for their unique and creative approach to briefs; their ability to create striking visual content; and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, their office environment is fast paced with a fun and friendly feel. In addition, the premises include an on site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
The successful Account Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- As part of the Client Services team, you will be responsible for handling and responding to enquiries for corporate and private parties, venues and weddings.
- Reporting into a Senior Account Manager, you will promptly and professionally respond to inbound enquiries in order to provide quotes, visuals and book events that sit within the category outlined above.
- Once booked, you will hand these events over to the project management team to oversee all logistics and additional event planning.
- You will solidify yourself as a reliable and indispensable partner for your clients. Building lasting relationships and growing business with both new and existing clients will be key.
- You will have the support of a creative team, in-house design studio as well as a number of production and photography specialists.
- You will possess entry-level experience working within a creatively focused Account Executive, Sales or Client Services role within the experiential and/or digital/social/events sectors.
- You will be commercially skilled and minded.
- You will be highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail.
- Ideally you will have an interest in photography, the arts and popular culture.
- You will be articulate, smart, well presented and driven to deliver the best possible results for our business and our partners.
- You will be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building long lasting relationships.
- You will be looking to grow your career with a fast moving and market leading company.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave. The salary guide for this position is from £20,000 - £24,000 (dependant on experience), with a discretionary annual bonus available for meeting your personal objectives.
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by clicking the link below. Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, only those candidates that meet the criteria outlined above will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.