Business Travel Consultant - Sabre Experience
Our client, a leading Independent Business Travel Agency based in London, is looking for a Sabre Trained Business Travel Consultant to join their team and work on exciting corporate accounts. Assisting clients with their Business Travel needs you will be involved from the initial enquiry through to completion of booking and ticketing.
The Business Travel Consultant will be involved in the following activities:
- Answering calls from Business Travel Clients providing the best cost and itinerary options
- Pricing and making reservations in nett, published and corporate fares
- Issuing tickets, re-issues and re-calculations
- Performing administration and preparing for invoicing
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong client relationships
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant position are as follows:
- Previous experience of working in either the Travel Industry booking flights, hotels and car hire industries
- Excellent knowledge of using Sabre GDS
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Good travel product knowledge
- Good knowledge of fares and ticketing
The Business Travel Consultant role would ideally suit candidates with previous business travel experience who are able to perform well in a customer service driven environment.
To apply for the Business Travel Consultant position please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.