Sales Consultant - UK
Role: Sales Consultant - UK
Salary range: £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience + additional OTE bonus scheme to earn a further £6,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Consultant.
Based in Brighton, the successful candidate will be tasked with generating sales leads, attending trade fairs, exhibitions and making presentations. The ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels is key. A desire and enthusiasm to learn is also essential.
Although the position is predominately based in Brighton, there will be certain periods of the year where extensive travel within the UK to events will require some overnight stays and/or evening and weekend work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Representing the company at events across the UK
- Manage the events calendar, securing presentations with existing partners, in addition to sourcing potential new event opportunities
- Implementing the company strategy to grow the current network
- Developing and maintaining relationships with societies to increase event opportunities, brand awareness and growth in the UK
- Providing cover, when required, for the UK sales team which includes contacting new and existing enquiries and responding to all incoming phone and email sales enquiries
- Working closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team in the UK and abroad, to develop sales strategies in line with company objectives
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the UK Development Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable presentation experience
- Telephone sales experience and excellent phone manner is essential
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills and the ability to engage with people of all ages and at all levels
- Energetic, focused and results orientated mentality, with the confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
- Full clean driving licence and valid passport