QA Engineer - Software House
Revere are searching for a QA Engineer to join an award winning technology platform based in the heart of West London (near Edgeware). Due to unprecedented growth our clients requires a QA Engineer from a test automation background to support rapid deployment of their software products.
As a QA Engineer you will help with creating test plan, strategy and building the testing environment. The ideal goal with the role is to create a full automation testing environment.
This is an exciting QA Engineer role which will you will be able to shape moving forward.
QA Engineer responsibilities / Skills
- Construct test plan for projects, including strategy
- Work closely with wider technical team
- Create documentations of test cases
- Good communications skills
- Able to devise plans to in line with business
QA Engineer knowledge
- From product or software based company
- Commercial background within an Automations Test QA role
- Able to write test scripts with Jenkins and selenium
- Good SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies
- Understanding of Agile environment
- Worked with GIT and JIRA
- Knowledge of any web based technologies
- Good communication skills
We are conducting interviews now for this QA Engineer role. If you have the right skills, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Revere are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.