Estimator - Structural Steel: Role
My client is a highly reputable Structural Steel and Cladding specialist undergoing serious expansion, operating predominantly throughout the West Midlands with occasional work within the South and North London.
They are now looking to appoint a proven Estimator to join their operational team, you must have a strong background in structural steelwork, along with the ability to be able to work efficiently with minimum supervision whilst developing work and revenue streams from plan and specifications. Typical projects are working with blue chip Main Contractors on Schools, Hospitals & Industrial projects with values ranging from £20k up to £1m.
Offering £35k-£45k with company car and benefits package, not forgetting to mention outstanding career progression within an up-and-coming market leader, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Estimator - Structural Steel: Responsibilities
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Analysing drawings and specifications.
- Understanding contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for
- Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
Estimator - Structural Steel: Requirements
- Experience working in the Structural Steelwork industry essential
- The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Stable background possessing good tenure
You will be joining a young, dedicated team who will welcome and support you as you settle in. My client is a strong organisation with a full order book of key blue chip companies going forward.White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.