Senior Security Consultant
Technology-driven, Global Security Consultancy looking for an experienced Consultant to provide solution design and project delivery for integrated Access Control and IP CCTV, meeting the requirements of the design specification while remaining sensitive to costs, budgets and timescales.
The company have a number of Global key clients and are growing rapidly. With Blue Chip clients, you will need to be highly professional, able to converse at the top level and happy to travel internationally.
- Prepare proposals, design specifications and technical documentation to fit the clients’ requirements.
- Project manage the delivery of the projects, working with the client, technical team and other 3rd parties and partners.
- Manage workloads for engineers and the rest of the team involved in project delivery.
- Build strong relationships with clients and acting as a key point of contact.
- Monitor financial performance of jobs with responsibility for P&L throughout.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within the agreed timescales, and within budget.
- Travelling throughout London and internationally.
- Strong experience in electronic security including experience in design and project delivery of large-scale access control / IP CCTV projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in security consultancy is preferred.
- Experience in ‘Secure by Design’, Counter Terrorist design and risk management methodologies is highly beneficial.
- Experience in producing technical reports and working with key decision makers at a senior level.
- £55,000 + benefits
- London / South East
- You should also be willing to travel internationally