Audit Senior - GAR/12212
My client who are one of the UK’s Top 10 firms of accountants, are currently looking to recruit for an Audit Senior at their Bristol office. This role offers an excellent progression ladder, and will require significant external audit experience, preferably gained with SME clients, and a full qualification of either ACA or ACCA.
• To plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
• Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure expectations are met.
• Establish relationship with key contacts at the client.
• Assist and perform training of junior staff.
• Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff.
• Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
• Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
• Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business.
• Provide regular progress reports to the manager.
• Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
• Ensure deadlines met.
• Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
• Attend client meetings
• Reporting to the Audit Manager.
• ACA/ACCA qualified.
• Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
• Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
• Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.