Business Development Executive - Fintech
In this Business Development Executive job, you will be joining a tech start-up which is now one of the world's leading FinTech businesses, with an award-winning digital, paperless, accounting software under their belts. Their product has been incredibly well received, making the business an international success, with offices in London, Sydney, Wellington, Washington DC & Paris!
Looking for Business Development Executive jobs? They're now searching for a bright and ambitious Business Development Executive to take charge of the managing partner relationships.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will work alongside the Account Management and Marketing team to manage the sales funnel, with the intention of bringing on new partners and take the product to the wider market. You will be the face of the business as it will be the first interaction many new partners will have with the company, so you must be confident activating accounts as well as reaching out to wider networks.
In this Business Development Executive job, your role will involve:
- Managing and improving working relationships with partners
- Liaising with potential partners over the phone and via email
- Using product and process knowledge to judge the suitability potential partners
- Creating and maintaining client records within the company CRM system
- Supporting potential clients during the activation journey
- Hitting and exceeding KPIs
- Helping to grow this new branch of the business
- Attending various networking events
What we're looking for?
- A 2:1 from a Top 20 university
- At least 1 years' experience in a business development role
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to work autonomously and liaise with an eclectic mix of senior business leaders
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Business savvy with a keen interest in technology
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary + generous commission structure
- The chance to join a young, vibrant and exceptionally hardworking team
- The opportunity to develop a new area of the business
Looking for Graduate Fintech jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today!