IFA Paraplanners x 3(Chelmsford IFA)
ROLE - IFA Paraplanners x 3
Experienced IFA Paraplanners are required to join a very exciting and progressive professional and friendly office, to assist their team of Financial Advisor's with the day to day planning process.
The key strengths required are technical/support writing and preparing the financial plans for the advisor to take to the clients.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to analyse statistics
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills
This is a role which can develop you personally from paraplanning through to IFA wealth management.