Sales Development Representative Central London £40,000 OTE
Sales Development Representative (Central London) £40,000 OTE
Heading in to their 6th year, this web platform has grown to become one of the leading ecommerce platforms in the UK and one of the fastest growing UK eCommerce businesses with a record breaking year in 2016. Their culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical rigour and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed. This is a business that will invest in you as an employee and expects your investment in the business to succeed.
A full overview of the progression route and the career development opportunities that are available to you will be clearly laid out from the beginning. This graduate role is a great mixture of business development, marketing and sales and you will develop strong skills in all of these areas.
Marketing, Business Development & Sales
You will ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for the client, the merchant and the growing customer base through marketing knowledge and negotiation.
This role is all about ideas generation! You will be creating and sourcing new opportunities and building partnerships with businesses (new clients and developing existing relationships).
As a sales consultant, you will be actively involved in pitches, presentations and business development. As an account manager for the client, you will be on-hand to respond to their enquiries and provide/update them with relevant information. Client meetings and delivering propositions, are all part of this role.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and resilience are essential for this role
- Educated to degree level
- An understanding of the internet as a business tool is essential
- Self-motivated, you are a results-orientated team player and driven to get things done!
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills are required.
- Experience in a sales and/or customer service environment is desirable, but not essential
- You should possess the ability to build positive working relationships, using your initiative and exercising sound judgement
- A flexible and adaptable individual - successfully able to manage time
- Breakfast bar
- Playstation, beanbags, beer fridge in office...
- Company sports teams
- Annual summer and christmas parties
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loans
- Great commission structure
- 7 tier progression ladder
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for consideration to Jack Smith.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.