Experienced Service Engineer
About the Service Engineer role:
As a Service Engineer you will be working on client sites performing general electrical and electronic security duties to ensure that our systems / products (and third party products in some instances) are functioning as specified.
You will report directly to the Technical Services Manager.
As Service Engineer your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Repair and maintenance of door entry, access control and CCTV systems
• Maintenance and repair of product software and alteration of system settings;
• Participation on the Emergency out of hours rota;
• Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with client Service Level Agreement requirements and expectations in a timely manner, with client sign off and all necessary photographic recording is performed;
To be successful for this service engineer role:
You will be currently in a maintenance or installation engineering role or are currently working as a trainee service engineer, this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Service Engineer:
• Two to three years’ experience as a security engineer with both access control and door entry work;
• High level technical and electronic security skills;
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Logical thinking and methodical approach;
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Service Engineer
• Sound knowledge of the security industry;
• Effective communication skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Flexible outlook;
• Be hard working and keen to progress;
About the Company:
Our Client has been established for over 20 years specialising in the manufacture, project design, sale, installation commission, service and repair of door entry, access control, CCTV, TVIRS and communication solutions. Over the last few years our business has been expanding rapidly due to new contracts and will be continuing expansion in coming years.
From our headquarters in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire we offer nationwide coverage for the supply, installation and maintenance of our products.