28-32k Base + Great Benefits
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Get involved in every aspect of website development
- Support and maintain existing websites
- Develop new web projects
- Liaise with external clients
- Enhance digital capabilities
- Deliver web server administration
- Stay current on web / digital trends
Suitable candidates will possess a solid mix of the following skills and experience:
- PHP 5, 6 and 7
- Front and back-end development
- Back-end: PHP and mySQL on a LAMP stack
- Source control (Git)
- CMSs: Experience with Wordpress and PHP-based CMSs
- Experience with Google DoubleClick ad server
- WHM / Cpanel management
- Project management and delivery
- Laravel, React, and Magento
- MySQL Workbench, XAMPP, PHP Composer, NetBeans, and SourceTree
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary circa 28-32k plus additional benefits, training and opportunities for progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.