Regional Trainer (Care Home)
Regional Trainer (location: Gloucester/Bristol/Hereford)
Must hold valid registration of one of the following: RNLD/RMN/RGN and have health and social care experience [preferably at a managerial level].
Previous experience of delivering training essential
1. To ensure learning and development activities are aligned with and delivered aligned to our clients vision, values and a broad range of policies.
2. To promote an inclusive and positive learning culture.
3. To assist in the development of Service, Regional and Organisational training plans
• To be a good role model for all employees, being aspirational, optimistic, approachable as well as being consistent.
• To promote practice and behaviour in line with our clients Vision "To provide the quality of care we would want for our loved ones".
• To take an active role in leading culture change and building and sustaining employee engagement.
• To appropriately follow the Training protocols for organising and communicating training events to ensure events are booked and accessed effectively
• To maintain records accurately and as requested, on a weekly basis, in order to provide intelligence with regards to the usage of and effectiveness of training
• To report, in a timely way, any concerns arising from training that cannot be adequately and appropriately addressed on the day
• To report, in a timely way, concerns which require escalation (and to seek support if there is any doubt in this matter)
• To liaise with the Head of Workforce Development where there is a need, or potential need, for developing new training or for sourcing/using external provision
• To ensure, through liaison with Service Managers, that the region has sufficient Moving and Handling Trainers and to coordinate the training, reflective learning and support of these Trainers, including sampling the paperwork generated by them and monitoring their activity and effectiveness