Junior Installations Engineer
- Do you have experience in manual labour and heavy lifting?
- Do you enjoy spending time in a gym?
- Do you want work for a well-known company installing various pieces of equipment?
- Fantastic opportunity to begin a new career.
Essex - Witham, Chelmsford, Braintree, Colchester
Junior Installations Engineer - Gym and Fitness Equipment
The Role of a Junior Installations Engineer:
Attending customers' sites in across the UK, you will be installing gym and fitness equipment in gym. Carrying installations, you will be utilising your problem solving and attention to detail. Being field based, you will be interacting with a wide range of people, from gym managers and gym users. You will be spending up to 3 nights a week from home and hotels, and all expenses will be provided.
The Candidate for the Junior Installations EngineerPosition:
- You will have experience of using gym equipment and the environment which it is found.
- Ideal candidates will have a background in manual labour, scaffolding, ground works or installing similar kit previously.
- Candidates will have a strong attention to detail.
- You must have a full driving licence for this role.
Our client is a UK market leader in gym and fitness equipment. Due growth, a rare opportunity has arisen to join their installation team. The equipment is commonly found in large gyms. They offer complete product training and qualifications for all employees.
The Package for a Junior Installations Engineer:
- A salary of up to £18,500 depending on experience
- Excellent overtime earning potential with 1.5x pay
- Expensed Company Vehicle
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, and healthcare
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the UK, based from their Essex Depot, and candidates from Witham, Chelmsford, Braintree, Colchester, and surrounding areas will be considered.