Reporting to MD
Up to £85K + bonus + pension + benefits
Location - Wolverhampton
Seymour John are working in partnership with a Wolverhampton based SME to recruit a Finance Director. The business has seen significant and consistent growth in the last 5 years and requires a commercially-minded Finance Director to partner the Managing Director.
We are looking for a strong communicator, a people person who can engage with the business and lead from the front. The Finance Director will be a key partner to the MD in developing and influencing strategy and decision making.
- Developing and executing the 5-year business plan
- Commercial support to senior leadership team
- Business partnering with the MD and board
- Full management of the finance function (6 staff)
- Driving business process improvements
- Setting and delivering business growth goals
- Ownership of all statutory and regulatory reporting
The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience of delivering growth. They should be hands on with strong commercial acumen. It could suit someone stepping up from a FC position into their first FD role or an existing FD.