TopSource is a specialist outsourcing business, providing a range of accounting, payroll and HR services to UK and International based clients. The business is both dynamic and growing, with new clients being added constantly and changes being achieved through bolt on acquisitions.
All client relationships are held with Account Directors in the UK, with accounting services being fully delivered from the team in India, and payroll services being delivered on a hybrid model between the UK and India. Currently, the business has around 25 staff based in the UK, and 170 based in Pune, India.
UK delivery is split between our Head Office in London, and our sub-brand Practical Payroll Solutions in Kent.
For further background please see www.topsource.co.uk.
TopSource Payroll and HR
The strength of the business lies in the ability to serve all payroll clients in the 'right’ way. We are committed to a dual location operating model and are expecting further UK growth over the coming months.
We are delivering over 120,000 payslips per month, with clients in all sectors with employee numbers from 1 to 30,000.
The business benefits also from many years of IT development skills, which has created our high quality Portico HR and Docflow system. This system integrates with our payroll systems, and gives all clients access to a slick and affordable cloud-based system for managing their people, dealing with RTI data control and effectively handling auto-enrolment administration.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be primarily responsible for assisting with the administration and processing of payrolls within the team, to provide a first -class payroll bureau service.
Responsible for day to day administration of multiple client payrolls with no supervision, including starters, leavers, administer RTI submissions and process end of year reports and forms P60.
1. To have an extensive knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments eg redundancy, SMP, SPP and SSP when running client payrolls.
2. To have an extensive knowledge of Auto Enrolment Process and pension upload to pension provider’s website
3. Assist with small client setups and project work
4. To send BACS payments
5. Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
1. Interpersonal skills - liaising with clients, potential clients and partners, UK and India delivery teams
2. Problem solving - in relation to dealing with client and internal issues.
3. Scheduling (organisation) - the core skill of managing competing demands on time
4. Communication (written and verbal) with clients and team members
5. Must have experience using Star, have worked previously in a bureau or Accountancy Firm
6. Must have payroll experience & strong administration experience
Calmness / control
Title: Payroll Administration
Reporting to: Payroll Manager
Location: London, primarily based in our Covent Garden office, with some time on site at the offices of our clients and partner firms
Holiday: 20 days
Role available: Immediately