An established real estate investment management organisation is recruiting for an accounts assistant resulting from the continued growth of the business. A role offering plenty of training and support, they're seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate who will have the opportunity to manage the group invoicing process as well assist in the month and year-end process.
- Manage the monthly revenue invoicing process
- Generate revenue invoices and ensure they are all processed in a timely manner
- Monitor the receivables ledger
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure financial control is applied for all assigned entities
- Provide variance analysis commentary
- Assist in year-end financial statements
Financial services experience is not a must but you will need to possess at least a year of experience working within a similar capacity. In addition to a strong remuneration package, study support is provided.