About The Facility
The Lister Hospital campus in South West London, part of HCA Healthcare UK; a group of award-winning private hospitals in London, has an international reputation for providing high quality private healthcare to patients across a wide range of specialties.
The campus encompasses one of the most famous landmarks in Chelsea, The Lister Hospital located next to Chelsea Bridge; The Chelsea Outpatients Centre, a modern and contemporary private diagnostic and treatment facility on the famous Chelsea Kings Road and our private outpatient physiotherapy service and independent private general practice at the Chelsea Medical Centre and a recently opened £12million outpatient centre HCA Sydney Street.
Our campus includes a 57 bedded inpatient service across three floors, a six-bedded Critical Care Unit and comprehensive Outpatient Clinic services. We are also proud to house one of the most widely recognised leading fertility centres in the UK, The Lister Fertility Clinic, who since 1986 have had over 16,900 babies born.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for providing marketing support for all of The Lister Hospital locations, with a particular focus on The Lister Fertility Clinic. You will live and breathe the Lister Fertility Clinic brand and become the marketing expert for the centre.
The role will have a large focus on Social Media, including creating and distributing content across various forms of digital media, encompassing our target audience.
The successful Marketing Executive will be fully engaged with local activities, be able to take clear briefs and provide marketing advice where required.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 37.5 per week, on a 12 month FTC basis.
Location: The Lister Hospital, with travel to all other HCA Facilities when required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including patients, colleagues, media suppliers, consultants, GPs and other health professionals
- Participate in strategy planning meetings for the hospital's marketing strategy
- Oversee the hospital's social media strategy ensuring it aligns with the brand and engage with customers, maximise followers through targeted campaigns, monitor channels for customer comments
- Develop content and assets for social media channels, ensuring consistency in tone of voice and branding
- Conduct competitor research to really understand the market and ensure marketing is targeted and appropriate
- Compile and analyze monthly stats, marketing reports and ROI reports for all projects
- Produce internal communications including intranet content, staff newsletter and patient literature, coordinating from brief through to final production and evaluation
- Taking initial project briefings, liaising with external agencies and ensuring deadlines are met and projects are kept on track. You will need to be able to multi-task and work on numerous projects at the same time.
- Assist with event planning and organisation, and management of attendance records
Skills & Experience
- Educated to a diploma or degree level
- Substantial previous experience within a marketing setting, with a strong focus on Social Media experience to include social listening, community management, social media campaigns and analytics
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office packages (intermediate to advanced)
- Experience in healthcare would be beneficial
About The Individual
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their existing marketing experience within a leading company and enhance their Social Media and content marketing portfolio.
Delivering work to a consistently high standard will assist you in promoting the brand of the Hospital and ensure that you are successful in the role, as is a keen eye for detail.