Internal Sales Support Executive
Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a fantastic business on the outskirts of Colchester who are looking for an Internal Sales Support Executive to join their team.
This role would sit within the sales team where you would contact existing customers about their accounts, upselling potential products that may be cheaper or better suited for them. This role would be administrative and would include invoicing, telephone enquiries and sorting contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with buyers or managers to build contacts and connections
- Lead generation including upselling and finding possible avenues for profit for the business.
- Relationship Management with clients and customers ensuring they are benefitting fully from services provided
- Selling benefits of products supplied by the business
- Dealing with telephone enquires
- Processing contracts and invoices
Skills & Experience Required:
- Positive outlook and attitude to work
- Experience from a sales or administrative environment
- Professional when speaking with clients
The business offers a large company bonus scheme, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
£16,000-£18,000 + OTE and Company Bonus
Business hours are 8-5 Monday to Thursday, and 8-4 on a Friday.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.