Management Opportunities - Lillywhites London
Store Managers - Basic Salary Up to £32,000
Assistant Managers - Basic Salary up to £28,000
Footwear Managers - Basic Salary up to £28,000
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are seeking to employ a number of experienced and dynamic managers in various positions in our Flagship store Lillywhites:
You will be responsible for managing a multi-million pound business. You will achieve this by demanding the very best from your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
- Previous Management experience in:
- High volume retail or
- Fast paced customer focused environment
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to achieve results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and being able to influence others
- A highly organised, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, motivating to others, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able and willing to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service through achieving KPIs
When it comes to work, we have a very simple philosophy at Sports Direct, "Do More, Earn More". For that reason we like to reward those who go the extra mile to make a difference.
Being a market leading retailer not only are we able to offer a:
- Competitive salary - up to £32,000
- Performance related bonus – up to £8,000 (achievable)
- 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
- 20% staff discount
And for those that are committed to exceeding our expectations:
- Free holidays that are ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences (1 week extra holiday)
- Top class tickets to football matches, International football & rugby events, golf & tennis events and prize fighting boxing to name but a few
So if you believe you have the necessary experience, skills and attributes and are looking to further your career by joining one of the most successful and dynamic high street retailers, then apply to join our team today.
Sports Direct is the UK’s leading sports retailer by revenue and operating profit, and the owner of a significant number of internationally recognised sports and leisure brands. Sports Direct is also a Top 10 Global Sports Retailer. The Group has retail interests outside the UK including; Europe and has a flexible approach to entry into new markets.