Nursery Nurse (Level 2/3)
Nursery Practitioner SE27
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a wonderful day nursery that provides outstanding care for its children in South East London. The nursery is looking for a Level 2 or 3 qualified practitioner (will consider unqualified with nursery experience) to work with children aged 3 months to 5years.
The nursery is looking for a dedicated nursery practitioner to work in their very well-equipped, cosy, calm friendly baby room caring for children up to two years old.
Additionally, the nursery is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate caring nursery practitioner for their pre-school room working with children aged 2-5 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional team of fun, dedicated practitioners in a supportive well-resourced setting with a creative and attractive free flow system.
What you can expect:
- A full and supportive induction program
- Ongoing in-house and external training and development opportunities
- You will be working with a team of friendly practitioners who are dedicated to providing the very best care for children
- You will be working in an environment that is well cared for, cosy and stimulating with well-equipped rooms and gardens
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- You must have a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
- Have a real passion for caring for and supporting young children’s learning
- You should have a working knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge of Safeguarding young children
- Have experience of planning and implementing activities
- Have experience of being a key person to a small group of children
An Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted.
Recruiter: Yellow Duck Childcare Ltd
Location: South East London
Salary: Circa 13,500-19,500 Depending on qualification and experience
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Please send your CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible:
Yellow Duck Childcare is an independent childcare agency. Our small team of dedicated childcare consultants who have over 10 years experience working directly in children’s nurseries are committed to providing you with the very best support. Come and join us; a fun knowledgeable and professional company that puts your interests first.
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Yellow Duck Childcare, London’s childcare specialist