Sports Events Sales x4. International Travel. Training Provided
We are looking for at least four Sales Executives to join a very successful and experienced sales team selling corporate packages at high profile national and international sporting events, primarily rugby, football and cricket . You will receive full training in all aspects of business to business sales, from researching relevant clients to presenting and closing high value deals exclusively over the telephone at director level. We pride ourselves on our organic growth and with new offices planned for Europe, North and South America and Australia alongside increasing the size of our existing offices in London and across the world, the opportunities for successful candidates are endless.
We offer an extremely exciting product schedule covering the world´s top sporting events including Formula One Grand Prix, Grand Slam Tennis, Super Bowl, Six Nations Rugby and many more.
Our commitment to you:
- The opportunity to work within a young, dynamic, inspiring and international company
- Interesting career opportunities within our 31 offices worldwide.
- 1st year OTE of £37,000-£56,000
- Continual internal training and development.
This is a high level sales role - you will be required to manage and develop you own business leads through sales and marketing, pitching over the phone to senior executives at well known brands, selling the benefits of involvement at major televised sporting events. We are looking for candidates who can build a rapport quickly with clients, love selling over the phone, are very resilient, have a real passion for sport and love closing high value deals.
- Carrying out industry research to target potential clients.
- Generating new and repeat business, over the phone in a direct, dynamic and professional manner.
- Following the full sales lifecycle, from pitching and building rapport with CEO's/MD's of blue chip companies through to negotiation and closing of deals.
- Working to meet targets in a competitive sales environment.
- Telesales experience - ideally within media, conferences, hospitality, sponsorship or recruitment.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Thrive when negotiating and a confident closer.
- A pro-active, tenacious and positive working attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to sales deadlines.
- Very motivated to succeed.
- Outgoing personality.