We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for our client based in Birmingham, they are looking for a hard-working, proactive, motivated sales executive who relishes in success, and has a desire to progress their career.
You will need to be able to demonstrate effective communication, presentation, and listening skills with a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, being capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
A Technical background or Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education and 2-5 years proven sales experience is essential for this role and ideally a background of selling into the Warehousing or Logistics Industry is desirable.
You will need to have experience in CAD or similar, Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- Generating leads with the ultimate goal of transforming them into long term satisfied customers.
- Technical advice and developing of quotes within your area.
- Customer service. Ensure last longing customer relationships.
- Handling contracts and lead communication between customers and our technical and assembly teams.
- Develop weekly and monthly sales plans with sales forecasts.
- Ensure completion of projects through coordination with Engineering, Logistics, Installation and Administrative departments.
This is a Permanent contract after a successful 6 month probation period, with a company car, also for private use.
There is a possibility of professional development for the right applicant.
Offering a salary of £20,000-£30,000 dependant on experience.