Contracts Manager - Work-based Learning
Acorn is a leading provider of training, learning and development solutions with over 1,300 apprentices in learning each week. We are looking for a Contracts Manager to manage the support required for delivery partners / subcontractors.
As a Contracts Manager you will be required to;
- manage all funding body profiles and contracts
- manage sub-contractors
- ensure that budgets are achieved
- ensure that quality and compliance targets are met
- regularly review systems, processes and policies and communicate changes to staff
The successful applicant will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at grades A-C
- A units or equivalent
- Knowledge of work based learning
- Previous management experience (preferably in a work based learning environment)
- Full current driving licence, with full use of own vehicle
Acorn is an Investors in People company and you will receive a generous holiday entitlement, excellent training & development opportunities and other employee benefits.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today