Anti Financial Crime Subject Matter Experts x2
2 Anti Financial Crime Subject Matter Experts are required to join the Anti Financial Crime (AFC) Technology Strategy area of a global investment bank, which oversees and coordinates the overall strategy and business design and implementation of technology-related change for the AFC organisation.
You will use your extensive knowledge of Anti Financial Crime (AML, Transaction Monitoring, Anti-Fraud etc.) to work with the various AFC teams to identify areas for process improvement. Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Acting as the Business Analyst for all technology-related AFC programs
- Supporting AFC management and business functions for technology-related matters
- Authoring business requirements documents for AFC technology programs and projects
- Monitoring and reviewing progress and output of AFC technology projects
- Designing test cases and test plans for user acceptance testing of applications
You will have considerable experience of working within Anti Financial Crime (e.g. AML, Transaction Monitoring, Anti-Fraud) and be fully conversant with the relevant processes that underpin these activities. Experience in investment, commercial or retail banking will also be considered. Any previous experience as a Business Analyst, from requirement gathering and documentation through to User Acceptance Testing, would be of interest but is not essential. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are a prerequisite for the roles.