UX Leader We're building the world's best collaborative learning platform
We aim to design and build the best learning app for teams and organisations in the world.
We were founded by Sir Clive Woodward, coach of the World Cup-winning England rugby team. And we’re backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s largest venture builder.
We’re growing fast and already have a set of amazing clients that even your mum will have heard of: leading companies like Sky, Deloitte, Barclays, Jaguar Landrover, Sainsburys, Heineken. And sports organisations like the International Olympic Committee, The Football Association, The Scottish Rugby Union, Reading and West Bromwich Albion Football Clubs and Badminton England.
Our platform enables teams to learn collaboratively across mobile (web, iOS and Android), desktop and tablet. In-app-, push- and email notifications are a vital part of our experience.
We design mobile-first and develop towards our product vision via fast-paced sprints. We are guided by 'Lean UX principles’, always seeking the true value our product needs to deliver.
Our roadmap is highly agile as we seek the shortest route to building the next most valuable functionalities.
We are looking for a UX leader to join us and drive forward both our product and our design and insight processes. This role will also mentor our two strong, but inexperienced UX Designers.
Here’s what we’re hoping you’ll be:
- You are comfortable and capable of dividing your time as 50:50 Maker:Manager
- You are humble, collaborative, creative and analytical, you’re hungry to build an excellent product.
- You have a 'growth mind-set’ and need to learn continually - a great attitude to shape a learning app!
- You enjoy visual design, but are first and foremost an interaction designer.
- You have designed a portfolio of mobile-first, 'consumer-grade’ digital experiences
- You believe in the value of Lean & Agile methodologies with experience creating excellent UX Design within them.
- You’ve experienced Start-up/early stage cultures and also some processes inside more matured organisations
- Perhaps you’ve worked agency as well as client-side and enjoy rapid pace
- You’ve been a valued manager/mentor to junior UX Designers
- You’ve some experience in working in a successful B2B2C business
You design simple, rapidly-learnable mobile experiences that are also effective on other devices:
- You use Sketch and Invision, perhaps some CSS and HTML
- You like to draw as the fastest way to generate, explore and discuss options
- You see great UX as an outcome of great cross-functional team-work - of which you are the guiding facilitator
- You are a strong presenter and talk simply, persuasively and inspirationally
You are customer-insight obsessed
- You are passionate about understanding users, their context and creating value for them
- You create ways to learn about and from users and prospects
- You are skilled in using a variety of customer insight techniques: conversations, prototyping, usability testing and MVP design
You are embrace data
- You enjoy creating towards outcomes and appropriate KPIs
- You are numerate and passionate about analytics as a compliment to your qualitative feedback loops
- As much a 'scientist’ as an 'artist’ - you blend all your skills to achieve the best outcomes for users
A leader who wants to shape the team and how it works
- You are excited by enhancing team processes as much as products
- You are commercial aware and interested in business models
- You share information and perspectives readily in order to shape how colleagues approach their own specialisms.