Fuel Solutions Technician
This is a great opportunity to join a respected and fast growing business within the Fuels market, operating across the UK.
Due to continued success and growth, my client is looking to take on more individuals to strengthen their teams.
As a Fuels Solutions Technician, duties consist of...
- Tank cleaning (Entry & No-entry)
- Fuel Sampling
- Fuel Analysis
- Spillage clean up's
- Dismantling & Connecting of various industrial pipework
- Installation of Industrial equipment (Tanks, Pumps, Valves, Filtration systems
- Site surveys
- Other site duties that tie into the Fuels Solution service.
This role is a field based role with extensive travelling around the London area and up / down the M3 corridor with overnight stays when required.
Skill Set Required:
- Hands on experience with Fuels/Oils/Lubrication
- Background working in the Industrial industry
- Experience with working on Industrial Equipment (Pipework, pumps, Valves etc.) - Dismantling/Connecting of pipework.
- Full UK driving licence
- Confined Entry trained
- Excellent communication skills (interaction with site managers/company owners)
- eye to detail (Clean and tidy work place)
- Positive and Enthusiastic attitude looking to learn, practice and progress within the business.