Residential Property Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has come available for a Residential Property Administrator in the centre of London.
The client is one of the London's major asset management and developers. The facility management company is an exciting and growing firm with multiple clients across London.
- Supporting the asset management team by enabling viewings, information for lettings and managing maintenance or inventory purchases required for new residents.
- Conduct welcome meetings with new residents when lease is signed, handing over keys, welcome pack or welcome information.
- Act as the first point of contact for residents with support from the Property Managers and FM operational teams
- Experience of operating in a five-star residential environment is desirable
- ARLA qualification in residential management (or interest to work towards this qualification)
- Management of cleaning and maintenance teams (directly or indirectly)
Between £30,000 and £35,000 is on offer for the right candidate, plus package and bonus.